Saturday, July 30, 2016

Tea Time Treats Tag Card

Hello again everyone. I just had to share another project I made using the Crafter's Companion Die'sire Create-A-Card Card Base Dies that were just launched. Check this out...


The die I used for this fun shaker mini card is called the "Stacey" Card Base Die. This tag shape die is one of my faves. There are 6 dies in this set. I used the 3rd smallest to die-cut the card, and the smallest to die-cut the window.

I stamped and heat embossed the image from the Party Time stamp set on Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Cardstock. Then I colored with Spectrum Aqua markers - Bud Green, Kingfisher, Rose Pink, Amber, Gold and Yellow.


The image is cut out and adhered to front of card with foam tape. I thought the sentiment from the Downton Abbey - Time for Tea stamp set worked perfectly. It's stamped on the inside of the shaker. The shaker is filled with glitter and sequins. So fun and sparkly.

Watercoloring...yeah...I LOVE IT! Spectrum Aqua Markers are so vibrant. Check out all the great projects and inspiration on Pinterest using Spectrum Aqua as well as all the other Spectrum Noir coloring products.

Happy Crafting,

Supplies:
Spectrum Aqua Markers
Crafter's Companion Die'sire Create-A-Card Card Base Stacey Die
Crafter's Companion Shimmering Black Pearl Cardstock
Crafter's Companion Party Time EZ Mount Stamp Set
Crafter's Companoin Downton Abbey Time for Tea EZ Mount Stamp Set
Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
Die-cutting Machine
Watercolor Brush
Clear Embossing Powder
Black Ink
Anti-static pouch
Sequins
Chunky Crystal Glitter
Adhesive
Bakers Twine
Crafter's Companion Clear Acetate Sheet
Heat Embossing Gun